Fine & Country Equestrian
Offers Over £2,250,000
- Luxurious farmhouse property
- In excess of 10,000 sq ft of accommodation
- Stamp Duty Mitigation under Multiple Dwelling Relief
- Seven reception areas
- High quality German kitchen & utility room
- Six double bedrooms to main dwelling
- Six bathrooms to main dwelling
- Fully self contained one bedroom apartment
- 1.75 acres of grounds and upto 23 acres available
- Stong income from Annexe and Land
A prime Derbyshire Dales location capturing some of the Derbyshire's finest, uninterrupted, and spectacular views over miles of rolling hills. Bryn Hall Farm is an imposing country residence individually architect-designed to a high specification and with easy maintenance, efficient and economical running costs.
The exterior of the house retains the integrity of the surrounding Derbyshire Dales countryside but with a highly contemporary styled interior of generous proportions that extend to over 10,000 sq ft over three floors. The south-west facing rear elevation of the house and terraces ensures all-day sunshine and glorious sunsets all year around. Equestrian facilities including stable block and 40m x 20m manège which have been carefully landscaped and heavily planted for wind shelter. There is a tennis court surrounded by hedging and is formed between two small coppices for shelter and minimal visual impact.
Last Modified 20/03/2020