Back To Search
Fine & Country
Guide Price £2,500,000
- Fine Equestrian Estate
- Elevated setting with far reaching views
- Circa 40 acres
- Renovated Grade II Listed Country Home
- 21,000 sq.ft Equestrian Centre
- Formal gardens, pasture and woodland
- Further outbuildings with garaging
- Secluded situation
The Estate extends to circa 40 acres (not verified) and encompasses an exquisitely renovated Grade II Listed Country Home, set in manicured mature gardens, in addition to a recently constructed Equestrian Centre of some 21,000 square feet. The main residence, approached via a gated Walnut tree-lined avenue, lies at the centre of the Estate with additional garaging and outbuildings, extensive pastures and boundary woodland completing the picture.
Please click on the property brochure below and the video tab above for full details of this property. Or call us for more information.
Last Modified 19/10/2021