Back To Search
Fine & Country
Guide Price £3,000,000
- Prime Lapworth Village Location
- Set Within Over 7 Acres of Stunning Grounds
- Superb Equestrian Potential
- Seven Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Four En-Suites, Two Dressing Rooms and a Family Bathroom
- Garaging, Stables and Outbuildings
- Outstanding 17th Century Country Residence
- Private Electric Secure Gated Entrance with Sweeping Driveway
- Fabulous Period Features Throughout
- Excellent Commuter Links Within Easy Reach
Click on the property brochure or the video tab for full details of this property or call us for more information.
The accommodation and grounds briefly comprise of: Reception Hall, Drawing Room, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Breakfast Room, Study, Kitchen, Kitchen Pantry, Boot Room, Butlers Pantry, Cloakroom, Utility, Laundry and Boiler Room. Upstairs there are Seven Double Bedrooms, Four Ensuite Bathrooms, Two En-suite Dressing Rooms and a Family Bathroom. To the grounds are various outbuildings including a Double Garage, a Stallion Barn with Ground and Upper Floor, Seven Stables, Store Rooms and a Tack Room, all sitting within 7 Acres of stunning Grounds, 2 Paddocks, a Tennis Court, a Formal Walled Garden and Extensive Mature Gardens.
Last Modified 19/10/2020