Back To Search
Guide Price £3,000,000
- Stunning Grade II listed property
- Fabulous kitchen/breakfast room
- Seperate detached Oast house
- Potential holiday let or annex
- Excellent equestrian facilities
- Far reaching countryside views
- About 18 acres
- Sand school
- Swimming pool
- Viewings strongly recommended
Council Tax Band: Ask Agent
A stunning 5 bedroom Grade II listed home in a rural position with a Detached 2 bedroom Oast House (approx 1308 sq ft), excellent equestrian facilities, swimming pool and land totalling just over 18 acres with far reaching views over the surrounding countryside.
Palehouse Farm is a stunning 5 bedroom 16th century farmhouse together with a detached 2 bedroom Oast house presented in immaculate condition throughout. The property has been significantly updated and now offers a complimentary blend of period detail and contemporary style. The accommodation is spacious and flexible throughout with high ceilings and is arranged over three floors.
The main features of the property include:
• Entrance Hall with understairs cupboard.
• Drawing Room which is triple aspect, brick inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove.
• Sitting Room is double aspect with brick inglenook fireplace and wood burning stove.
• Dining Room has a brick floor and fireplace.
• Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Bespoke fitted Neptune kitchen with granite worksurfaces, Everhot stove, induction hob and hotplate, Siemens dishwasher, Bosch fridge/freezer, vaulted ceilings, Bi-fold doors leading to the rear terrace with far reaching views.
• Utility Room with fitted cupboards, wooden worksurface, sink, space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer, access to Rear Hall which has a store with fitted cupboards.
• Cloakroom with WC and wash basin.
• On the first floor is the Master Bedroom which is triple aspect, brick fireplace, fitted wardrobe and an En-Suite Bathroom with freestanding Chadder bath and hand held shower, 'his & hers' basins, WC, heated towel rail.
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are both double aspect with fireplaces.
• Family Shower Room has a shower cubicle with tiled walls, WC, wash basin, heated towel rail.
• On the second floor is Bedroom 4 with vaulted ceiling and Dressing/Living Area also having separate access from the ground floor.
• Bedroom 5 with vaulted ceiling.
• Shower Room with a tiled shower cubicle, 'his & hers' basins, WC, heated towel rail.
The Oast House offers excellent Guest Accommodation or the possibility of a rental income having its own separate driveway entrance together with its own separate power and oil supply. The accommodation briefly comprises:
• Sitting Room, fitted Kitchen, Dining Room and ground floor Shower Room/WC and on the first floor is a Master Bedroom with recently fitted En-Suite Bathroom in the roundel and Bedroom 2.
Palehouse Farm is approached by a gravel driveway leading through an electronically operated five bar gate to a large parking area in front of the house. The gardens are immaculately presented and lovingly cared for with the large front garden laid mainly to lawn with a wild flower meadow planted with a variety of fruit trees.
To the rear of the house is a paved terrace with stunning views over the paddocks and adjoining countryside beyond which leads directly from the kitchen and offers an excellent space for outdoor living. The sun terrace and swimming pool with electrically operated cover lie to the side of the house with the pool equipment storage shed adjoining the Oast House. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with beautifully stocked flower beds with an enclosed kitchen garden with raised beds.
Palehouse Farm offers good equestrian facilities with the benefit of their own access from the road at Palehouse Common. The stable block is arranged around an enclosed brick yard and comprises of 5 stables, hay store and tack room. Just beyond is an impressive 40 m x 20 m sand school with Martin Collins clopf surface. The land is fenced into several enclosed paddocks, in all about 18.3 acres.
Council Tax: Band H
Last Modified 26/09/2022