Back To Search
Fine & Country
Guide Price £3,500,000
- Equestrian facilities
- Six bedrooms and three bathrooms
- Four reception rooms
- Home gym with shower room
- Set in just under two acres
- Swimming pool with pool house
- Self contained one bedroom annexe plus open plan apartment
- Mature gardens plus balcony off main bedroom
- Gated driveway with ample parking
Tory Hall Farms origins lie on land that once formed part of the Abbey of Abingdon. Set in just under two acres, this spectacular period property boasts 4400 sq ft of space in the main house, a swimming pool with southerly aspect and pool house, listed barn which is being used as a gym, three stables, a one bedroom annexe, a one bedroom studio and is complemented by formal gardens to the front and landscaped gardens to the rear.
Please click on the property brochure and the video tab for full details of this property, or for more in-formation or to arrange a viewing, contact Adrian Beatty at Fine & Country Windsor.
Last Modified 18/01/2022