Back To Search
Guide Price £2,250,000
- Edge of village
- Superb views
- Detached annexe
- Equestrian facilities
- Main House 3629 sq. ft
- Swimming pool
- Home office
A sensational country house on the outskirts of Lamberhurst village in a delightful setting with attractive rural views, 11.4 acres of land, excellent equestrian facilities, detached annexe and home office.
Heathertye has been much improved by its present owners and is stylishly presented offering spacious flexible accommodation.
• The principle rooms are dual aspect and enjoy an attractive view across the gardens.
• The accommodation flows from a generous central hallway, its focal point being the french doors opening to the south facing rear garden.
• The drawing room has a window overlooking the garden to the south and a broad bay window to the west. There is also an attractive open
fireplace and wooden flooring.
• The dining room and sitting room are both good sizes with the latter having doors opening to the orangery.
• The kitchen is a fantastic family space with wooden units integrated appliances, marble worktops and central island unit, opening to a
superb vaulted orangery, making it ideal for entertaining with doors
to the garden.
• On the first floor is the principle bedroom with a good size en suite bathroom and dressing room, two further double bedrooms and a
• On the second floor are two further bedrooms and a bathroom.
There is a detached annexe with a kitchen/living room with shower room and a first floor bedroom, and a detached double garage with home office over. The property is approached via an electric gate with a gravel parking area. There is a large paved terrace with heated swimming pool and sunken hot tub. The gardens and grounds are a real feature of the property with mature shrubs and trees and a vegetable garden with greenhouse. A gravel pathway leads past the gardens to a paddock and stable yard with 5 stables, haybarn, machine store, tack room, feed room and a full size 40m x 20m sand school. The gardens and grounds in all are 11.4 acres.
Last Modified 19/10/2020