Back To Search
Fine & Country
Offers Over £2,000,000
- EQUESTRIAN Property Set in 5.5 Acres
- Modern Detached Five Bedroom Home
- Three Reception Rooms & Four Bathrooms
- Large Open Plan Kitchen & Dining
- Double & Single Garage
- Self Contained Annex Above Double Garage
- Heated Swimming Pool With Changing Room/Bathroom
- Stable Block with Three Loose Boxes, Tack & Feed Room
- Electric Gates
- Tenure: Freehold | EPC Rating: C
The open plan kitchen and dining area has fantastic views over the fields and back towards Churchill.
Nestled in 5.5 acres of landscaped gardens and open paddocks and only 0.8 mile from the affluent village of Blakedown and 3 miles from Hagley (which has trains direct to Birmingham, Worcester and London), Woodfield House is a wonderful family home decorated by Elizabeth Charles Design that will certainly impress upon viewing.
Whether you are looking for comprehensive equestrian facilities, or a beautiful family home set in private grounds, this property has it all and provides immediate access to life in the idyllic Worcestershire countryside.
Last Modified 03/09/2021