Back To Search
Fine & Country
- Beautifully presented & ready for you to move in.
- Approximately 4000 sq ft over 3 floors.
- Stunning open plan kitchen, dining & living with 4 bifold doors & vaulted ceiling.
- 3 acres, 2 of which are paddocks.
- Privately gated, ample parking plus 3 garages.
- Landscaped garden & patio with swim spa & hot tub.
- Underfloor heating on each floor.
- 3 Stables, 1 tack room, 1 feed room and a boot room.
- Air Source Heat Pump with Natural Airflow and Airconditioning.
- No upward chain.
Council Tax Band: Ask Agent
Tenure: Ask Agent
Inside this home, a sense of prestige and sophistication is exuded. The awe-inspiring open- plan kitchen, dining and living area, complete with four magnificent bifold doors, integrates the indoor and outdoor living spaces seamlessly. The home's design caters to modern living, making it ideal for multi-generational families and frequent hosting of guests.
The soaring vaulted ceiling is a testament to its architectural brilliance, creating a space that is serene, the perfect venue for hosting esteemed guests or simply basking in peaceful relaxation, additionally there is a lounge/dining area, and a dedicated space where children can play and enjoy themselves away from the adults. This provides the perfect solution for families who enjoy entertaining guests whilst also having the option to provide a safe and enjoyable space for their children. Moreover, the playroom can also double as a guestroom, offering even more versatility and convenience for families who frequently host visitors.
Low hall cottage also features a well-appointed office space, providing a quiet and professional setting for remote work or business meetings. Whether you're looking to entertain guests, spend quality time with your family, or work from home, low hall cottage offers a versatile and luxurious living space that is sure to meet all your needs.
Moving to the first floor there are three beautiful bedrooms, the master bedroom is positioned at the rear of the property, providing the best views of the garden. The master suite also features a luxurious ensuite bathroom and a spacious walk-in wardrobe. With two more stunning bedrooms, this home offers plenty of space for family and guests. Each of these bedrooms offer luxury four-piece ensuite, finished to the highest standard.
The second floor boasts a fourth bedroom whereas different aspects to the rear and side of the property can be viewed upon, embracing the beautiful surroundings. On the opposite side of this landing is a beautiful shower room, creating an oasis of calm and tranquillity, a haven for pure relaxation.
The professionally landscaped garden and patio area is a private backdrop to enjoy a glass of wine an unwind on an evening, perfect for relishing the outdoors regardless of the season. The swim spa and hot tub are a touch of pure extravagance, inviting you to unwind in their indulgent waters, adding an element of opulence to this already splendid estate.
Low Hall Cottage is a haven for equestrian enthusiasts, with its impressive array of facilities including three stables, a tack room, a feed room, and ample storage. Additionally, two of the three acres are paddocks, providing plenty of space for horses to graze and exercise. While the current owners are using the stables for storage, the potential for equine use is clear. The convenient boot room, accessed via one of the rear entrances of the property, offers a dedicated space to store muddy boots after a leisurely stroll outside. The private gated entrance offers both privacy and security, with parking spaces, three garages and four stables- offering abundant space for your vehicles and horses.
Brompton-by-Sawdon is a charming village located in the north Yorkshire countryside, with easy access to the north York moors national park and Scarborough coast. It's an ideal location for those who enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, cycling, and horse riding. The village has a strong community spirit and has amazing local amenities such as a butchery and wine bar.
There are several schools in the area, including primary and secondary schools such as Brompton and Sawdon community primary school (located in the village of Brompton) and Scalby secondary school. Additionally, Scarborough Independent College is only approximately 20 minutes away.
Brompton-by-Sawdon is only a short drive to Thirsk located approximately 31 miles (50 km) north-east of Thirsk or 26 miles (42 km) to the north-east of York-there are also bus and train services available from York to Scarborough, from where one can take a local bus or taxi.
With no upward chain, the opportunity to make this exquisite property your permanent residence is one that should not be missed. Experience the epitome of lavish living, where luxury and sophistication merge seamlessly to create a haven of refined elegance.
Upon receipt of any offer these steps will follow.
1. Any offer put forward will be qualified by Anita, our independent financial advisor who will give you a call to discuss how you will be funding this purchase.
2. We require proof of your finances for your purchase. This will be evidence of where your cash is held e.g. bank statement, proof of mortgage/mortgage in principal or if your finances are from a sale on a property, we will require details of your solicitor acting for you to confirm.
3. Once a sale is agreed you will then be required to provide solicitor details. We can provide you with a competitive conveyancing quote.
4. Further documents required from you in person are: photo ID (passport/driving licence) and proof of current address dated within the last 3 months (utility bill, council tax or mortgage statement).
5. We will conduct an electronic anti-money laundering check on you as per the regulations we are to adhere set out by HMRC.
6. Once your mortgage has been formally offered, the property will be marked as Sold Subject to Contract.Â
Last Modified 31/05/2023