Back To Search
Fine & Country
- Set in 2.5 Acres with excellent equestrian facilities
- Charming Detached Character Cottage
- Exudes historical charm throughout
- Farmhouse kitchen, cozy snug, office, and drawing room
- Detached garage and workshop with conversion potential
- Rear terrace and cottage-style garden allotment
- Essential amenities and a vibrant community nearby
- Offering nearby cycling routes and woodland walks
- Freehold | Council Tax Rating F | EPC Rating: F
Council Tax Band: Ask Agent
In the heart of the popular village of Cannock Wood, a gated driveway leads you to this wonderfully private haven with delightful views of the serene Cannock Woods.
Stepping into the cottage, you are greeted by a sense of history and charm that pervades every corner. A practical boot room leads off the hallway which flows into the farmhouse kitchen, which truly embraces the ambience of this home with space to gather around a 6 seater kitchen table and a second kitchen/ utility room. To the right is a cosy snug with log burner to unwind, relax, and enjoy cherished moments with loved ones, leading through to an office and ground floor bathroom. The light and spacious drawing room enjoys views of the woods and paddocks.
There are four large double bedrooms to the first floor.
A large, detached garage and workshop could possibly provide additional annex accommodation, subject to the relevant planning permission.
Tenure: Freehold | Council Tax Band: F | EPC Rating: F
Last Modified 03/01/2024